Transitioning Between Back-to-Back Games
Transitioning quickly between games can be tough, so we always recommend that you use only one Trace Case per team.
However, sometimes you may find yourself with one kit and two back-to-back games. Here are a few tips to do this successfully.
Conserve your batteries
Do not power Tracers on more than 15 minutes before game #1. (This is a good rule to Trace by under normal circumstances too)
Stop game #1
As the game comes to a close, get ready by standing next to your Trace Cam and opening up your first game in the Trace Teams app. When the whistle blows follow the "Stop Tracing" instructions exactly as they are described in the app.
- Lower camera down and Stop Tracing in the app, perform end game sync, power cameras OFF by unplugging them from the battery pack.
- Collect ALL players' Tracers from game #1
- Once ALL Tracers are back on the case, power the case OFF to stop recording Data
Start game #2
- Power the case back on, wait for tracers to flash red and distribute to ALL players for game #2
- While players are putting on their Tracers, go to Camera, create (or open) game #2 within the app, and follow the directions to Start Tracing.
- Skip through the directions for handing out Tracers since you did that already.
- As simple as it seems, make sure cameras are plugged in and you see REC on both cameras prior to raising it up.
Enter game #1 info
Once your second game is underway, go back to the first game and complete entering all your game info: final score, team colors, opponent name, case ID, etc.